Claxton Fruit Cakes
Distributeur exclusif des gâteaux Claxton dans l'ouest de l'île !
Sole distributor of Claxton Cakes in the West Island!
All cakes are sold by volunteers, and all money raised goes to local charities, among them: Lucky Harvest, Light a Dream, (WIAIH) West Island Association for the Intellectually Handicapped, Quebec Special Olympics, Generations, Citizen Advocacy, AVATIL (Training for Independent Living), as well as our annual distribution of Easter Food Baskets to the underprivileged in the West Island.
Un Gâteau/One Cake – $8
Une boÎte de 3/ One box of 3 – $20
As of November 10th Cakes will be available at the following locations:
• Bank of Montreal, Fairview Shopping Center, Pointe Claire
• Bank of Montreal, 2867 blvd. St. Charles, Kirkland
• CalZone, 3717 blvd, St-Charles, Kirkland
• CIBC, 448 Beaconsfield Boulevard, Beaconsfield
• Concordia Arts Program – 7079 Terrebonne, N.D.G.
• Fleuriste Westmount, 343 bord du Lac, Pointe-Claire
• Microvin, Plaza Pointe-Claire
• Pharmacie Jean Coutu, 485 Beaconsfield Blvd., Beaconsfield
• St. Viateur Bagels, 821 Tecumseh, D.D.O.
• St. Viateur Bagels, 5629 Monkland, N.D.G.
• Turner Heating, 6 de Lourdes, Pointe Claire
• Westmount Stationary, 4887 Sherbrooke St. W., Westmount
Our volunteers will also be sitting on the following dates:
• Plaza Pointe-Claire – November 15th to 17th
• Lakeshore General Hospital – November 19th to 23rd
• Residence Belvedere (Lachine) – November 29th & 30th
• Le Cambridge – 340 Hymus Blvd, Pointe-Claire – December 7th